Vaginal rejuvenation aesthetics is an extension of cosmetic procedures used to improve the appearance of the female genitalia . The procedure aims to tighten muscles and tissue by removing excess skin. It also improves range of motion near the pubocervical junction. After the procedure, the vaginal opening on the surface and the inner tissue are improved.
What is Vagina Rejuvenation Aesthetics?
Vaginal rejuvenation aesthetics is the process of restoring, smoothing and tightening the vagina. This is done through a series of treatments designed to tighten muscle fibers, tighten sagging skin and smooth out wrinkles.
Vaginal rejuvenation aesthetics are typically applied to women who experience a significant loss of vaginal muscle tone. Vaginal enlargement, which may develop due to age or other factors, causes a decrease in sexual desire. In this case, vaginal rejuvenation aesthetics is applied as a very good solution.
Application of Vaginal Rejuvenation Aesthetics
A vaginal rejuvenation aesthetic procedure is a surgical procedure that helps improve the appearance of your vagina. The purpose of this procedure is to tighten and lift the folds in your vagina so that they look younger and more toned. This can be done through liposuction , which removes fat from the area , or by using fillers such as collagen or hyaluronic acid to tighten and lift these areas.
The most common areas that need tightening are:
- Labia minora (inner lips)
- Mons pubis (skin bump covering the pubic bone)
- Cervix (end of your uterus)
Why is Vaginal Rejuvenation Aesthetics Applied?
Vaginal rejuvenation is a long-term procedure. Sagging, lack of elasticity, etc. It is used to treat all kinds of vaginal problems, including The most common reason for this procedure is to prevent or treat leakage from the vagina.
There are many different types of treatment that can be done with vaginal rejuvenation aesthetics. A surgeon will discuss with you which treatment options are best suited for your specific needs and lifestyle.
For example, some women have pain in their vaginal muscles or pelvic floor muscles when they cough or sneeze. These women may benefit from having surgery to tighten and tone their muscles so that they no longer cause pain when they cough or sneeze. Other women have problems with a large amount of tissue in their vaginas that cause pain during sex and masturbation. These women may benefit from having surgery to remove some extra tissue to make sex more comfortable for them.
Things to Consider After Vaginal Aesthetics
The feeling of having a young vagina has been a source of great pleasure for many people. It’s not just the feeling of being able to have sex without problems, it’s also the feeling of being attractive.
The vagina is one of the most sensitive areas of the body. If it is well cared for and maintained, it can stay healthy and beautiful for many years. However, sometimes changes occur in our bodies that make us uncomfortable or ashamed of our appearance.
After vaginal rejuvenation aesthetics, you want to get your life back on track. There are some things to consider for this. Here are some things to consider after vaginal rejuvenation:
- Emergency care after the procedure should be taken seriously. The vagina is a very sensitive organ and can easily become infected if not properly cared for. This leads to complications such as secondary infection that requires surgical intervention.
- After the procedure, you need to be careful about hygiene. You will have a large opening and if you do not take care of yourself properly after the procedure, you can easily get an infection.
- After the procedure, you may feel uncomfortable urinating due to pressure or discomfort at the incision site. It develops into more serious conditions such as urinary tract infections or bladder stones or cystitis (inflammation of the urethra). To avoid this, you should visit your doctor and have these problems treated immediately.
Please contact us for more detailed information .